Monday, April 14, 2008

Kennedy said "Baby"!

Up until this point all Kennedy could say was "mamamamama" and "dadadadada" (& of course the usual 10 month squeels and jibberish!) I have been working with her for several weeks now to say new things, and no luck :( The other day at a lunch feeding, she was sitting in her highchair when I decided to say "Ba-by" to her. To my surprise she said it back! Now all we hear is "baby, baby, baby, baby"! She squeels, whispers, and sings it all day long! It is so rewarding to see our child saying new things and learning so well! She is growing WAY TOO FAST! Thought I would share our exciting news!

Another thing I will share, she can officially crawl now! It's not the standard "up on all fours" but she branched off to try the hilarious Army crawl where she pulls her body around using her arms. It's so cute to watch! Go Kennedy!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

YAH KENNEDY!!!
Can't wait to hear it in person!
Like the new page.

The Burton Family said...

Cute page. Love the pink! I can't wait to see Kennedy crawl. We need to get together soon and hang out. See you tomorrow night at dance. I guess we are still having it?